Thursday, September 29, 2016

Community Public Radio (CPR) News - Vote Green

It is Thursday. That means it is CPR News day for me and Don DeBar. As always we talked about my Black Agenda Report column. This week in Vote Green I make the case for supporting the Jill Stein and Ajamu Baraka ticket. In answer to the question about protest votes and wasted votes I say we must work towards getting rid of the democrats and replacing them with a real progressive party. There can be no more whining about a wish for another party. The time to build one is right now.

I am very much afraid of a Hillary Clinton presidency. I fear Donald Trump too but for different reasons. His racist appeals will unleash the undercover rednecks and that is a danger. But Hillary Clinton threatens WWIII. Everything is moot if we end up as nuclear ash.

We must organize and remain in constant struggle against them all. Step one is making an active commitment to replace the party which promises so much and does so little. You can listen to us here.